When we leave positive impressions behind, we enhance the lives of those we touch and a part of us lives on through them. Lifeline Volunteers have the opportunity to contribute their time and life experiences. Our volunteers are truly ANGELS! Through our volunteer program, there are trainings, monthly informative meetings and opportunities to participate in a merit system to earn “wings” and “halos” through hours served.
- Lifeline Ambassador
- Nursery Helper
- Crisis Pregnancy Counselor
- Event Planning
- Fundraising/Public Relations
- GED Tutor
- Boutique/Pantry Organizer
- Grant Writer/Research
- Pre/Post Abortion Counselor
- Life Skills Teacher (art, sewing, exercise, etc.)
- Office Support
- Prayer Intercessors
- Property Maintenance
We provide the training for those positions that require it, but what we need are people who are passionate about helping women who are facing a difficult time in their lives.
Prerequisites for Volunteering
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Pro-life philosophy.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages around the girls and/or babies.
- Provide fingerprints, background check and character references.
For more information please call 239-242-7238 for information.